Jewel writes on many subjects including history, theology, music, virtuous womanhood, as well as commenting on current books she is reading. In all she seeks to glorify God and apply lessons from history to life in the 21st century.

December 31, 2011

Malachi four-a versification

Malachi Four
Behold, the day is coming,
Like an oven burns
The wicked Proud as stubble
Yea, the day comes.

The Lord says-I will not leave
Root nor branch alike,
But to you who fear my name
No fear shall you strike.

Sun of Righteousness shall arise
Healing in His wings,
Blessings come as you go out
Healthy like you sing.
Under soles the wicked trample,
As ashes under feet,
This the day that is coming
Says the Lord on Judgment seat.

Remember the Law of Moses
He my servant was,
Likewise shall my servant be
My great judgment tis’.

Behold I send a prophet
With Elijah’s power,
Before the day so dreadful
Judgments last forever.

His job to turn hearts of fathers
To the children back,
Children’s hearts back to fathers
Lest earth blessing lack.